Tuesday, January 24, 2012

{What I wore: Layers}

Since becoming a mom to our little Kenzie I find it hard to wear anything besides pajamas.i mean geez I'm lucky to even get a shower. When I saw Kayla from Freckles in April presenting her Winter Challenge I knew that I had to at least TRY. 
This is my first 'fashion' post & of course Jason worked late (he's still there) and our ONLY full length mirror is broken in half.. haha. So I only got a shot of my top half and my cutie Kenzie.

Top: Target Scarf: Ross Necklace: F21

 I didn't do the BEST at the challenge but hey... I got dressed. 
And I had skinny jeans on with brown knee high boots :) 
I would like to point out that I did layer a scarf over a necklace.

1 comment:

  1. Red is totally your color. It looks gorgeous with your skin tone! And that scarf is super pretty.

    Kayla
    Freckles in April

    ReplyDelete