Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy New Year to Me

Kenzie decided she wanted to make a New Years resolution

Back Story: We have tried to get our little Kenzie bug to take a binky for 3 months. We have bought every different brand, size, color, shape..etc..etc. She would seriously launch it across the room or act like we were choking her. Then yesterday... I put it in (just for kicks) and she started sucking away. It has seriously been fantastic!! She went to bed with NO fuss.. I think I'm in love. Of course, ask me in a year or so if I feel the same. I am also happy to report that she has been going down at night around 10:00-10:30pm... SO much better than 1am. We are making progress people.

PS: These two were watching the 3rd Pirates .. obviously, we have ourselves a movie junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment