Thursday, January 19, 2012

{Tender Mercies}

Today while I spent hours a few minutes on pinterest. I noticed that a friend had linked to this story. I read the entire post & watched all the movies. It's about an expectant young Mother with an 18-month old baby girl who's husband died in his sleep. It was gut wrenching to watch the video. I cried.. hysterically. She is so strong. It put a lot in perspective for me & what I am blessed with. It also showed what a strong testimony of eternal life that is shared by this strong family.
I thought this was a great message to share with everyone. I know it has strengthened me. It has also made me think about how blessed I am to have Jason as my eternal partner. Not sure what I would do without it him. Funny how that works. You have a perfectly fine life before you get married. Then you do find 'the one' and thinking about the life without them is just strange. I could not imagine losing him so early in our lives together. Not to mention losing him a few months before our 2nd baby was due. 
I love him. 
I love Kenzie. 
I love our eternal family.
Lastly I truly love the sweet family that shared this story. It has fortified my testimony of eternal families and God's individual plan for us all.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I don't even know how I got to your blog-- but I totally have a wedding photo in that EXACT place. Such a good building.

    Ask the Duplex

    ReplyDelete