Thursday, January 12, 2012

Seattle Trip

We had a great visit with family.


Kenzie had such a blast with all of her cousins, aunts & uncles.
I had a great time stuffing my face with Maggiano's and homemade cookies.
Jason enjoyed the down time. No work or school? Unheard of.
Kenzie enjoyed her first swim with Aunt Shelly
(because I was NOT getting in a bathing suit).
I enjoyed sitting by the fire & playing a fancy piano.
Jason enjoyed driving a BMW around .. ok.. ok.. I did too.


It's strange being home. We stayed at Jason's sisters house and they have 5 kids. LOTS of noise and action going on. It was kinda sad coming home to our quiet little place & I know Kenzie misses all of the attention she got while we visited.


Thanks Family we had a good time.








2 comments:

  1. That pic of the girls with Kenzie captures the whole weekend you were here. They couldn't get enough of that cute baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kenzie looks a lot like you in the second picture. And she looks super unimpressed with Jason in the third one lol.

    ReplyDelete