Crockpot Chicken Tacos
+ 2-4 chicken breasts (I used the thin fillets because they cook through faster)
+ 1/2 c italian dressing
+ 1 package of dry ranch dressing mix (Mixed with 1/2 c of water)
+ 1/2 tsp ground cumin
+ 1/2 tsp chili powder
+ 1/2 tbsp minced garlic
Cook on high for 3-5 hours.
(Mine took about 3 hours)
I ate mine with flour tortillas BUT I'm thinking this would have been super yummy in a taco salad. Maybe next time.
How do you cook your chicken in the crockpot?
Have any yummy recipes?
this sounds delish. I am always looking for new crock pot recipes, so thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteSounds Yum!! Thanks for sharing! I make 2 chicken recipes in the crockpot! One is super easy! Its just frozen chicken breast and a jar of chunky medium salsa! Then I shread the chicken and make chicken soft tacos! The second is what I call ranch chicken! Its cream of mushroom soup, ranch packet, cream cheese and chicken! Its delicious over rice!!!
ReplyDelete