Monday, January 16, 2012

Our Weekend in Photos


On Friday we went to the Harlem Globetrotters game.
Kenzie had a great time & did super at her first basketball game.
Personally the globetrotters game is the best basketball game.
I get bored easily.

We spent the rest of the weekend watching netflix in bed.
Also, my mom and grandma came into town. We went to my Aunt's for a yummy dinner and a few games of FARKLE!
My Aunt beat all of us twice.. it's always fishy with her
Do you guys have a family member that conveniently ALWAYS wins at games? She's the one in ours.. CHEATER.

What did you do this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Oh geez! Guess what? I just discovered your blog...as if I needed another reason to sit on the computer for hours staring at cute! I'm subscribing because I enjoy you as much now as I did when you were whining about cross country all those years ago. Make a plan...it's very easy to stay in your pajamas all day as a stay at home mom. If you stay in them all day every day, you may end up like the freaks in our store who shop at JCPenney's in them...I can't let that happen to you, LOL

    ReplyDelete