Kenzie is 3 months old.
I was already feeling nostalgic and looking through pictures on my phone
& I'm already wondering where my baby has gone..
Nicknames: Kenzer, Boogie, Kenz, Baby doll
+ She sleeps 6-8 hours straight starting at about 1am
+ She has a longer attention span during tummy time & when she plays with toys
+ She cries and smiles at the same time... FAKER
+ She still loves bath/shower time
+ She is definitely a morning person.. not a good thing for mommy
+ She loves her daddy.. I think he's in trouble
+ Her eyes aren't as blue as when she was born..
we are guessing she will end up with darker hazel
+ She is a Jason Jr. ..
seriously, I don't know how this kid came from me..
she looks just like her Daddy
+ She's getting thicker hair.. and has like 20 cowlicks.. both Jason & I have them
+ We think she started teething on Christmas.. she drools EVERYWHERE and can't stop eating her hands
+ This girl is a chunky monkey.. she has like 6 rolls on her thighs and about 3 double chins
+ She cries every time I put a bow/flower on her... but it's just too cute

I was already feeling nostalgic and looking through pictures on my phone
& I'm already wondering where my baby has gone..
Nicknames: Kenzer, Boogie, Kenz, Baby doll
+ She sleeps 6-8 hours straight starting at about 1am
+ She has a longer attention span during tummy time & when she plays with toys
+ She cries and smiles at the same time... FAKER
+ She still loves bath/shower time
+ She is definitely a morning person.. not a good thing for mommy
+ She loves her daddy.. I think he's in trouble
+ Her eyes aren't as blue as when she was born..
we are guessing she will end up with darker hazel
+ She is a Jason Jr. ..
seriously, I don't know how this kid came from me..
she looks just like her Daddy
+ She's getting thicker hair.. and has like 20 cowlicks.. both Jason & I have them
+ We think she started teething on Christmas.. she drools EVERYWHERE and can't stop eating her hands
+ This girl is a chunky monkey.. she has like 6 rolls on her thighs and about 3 double chins
+ She cries every time I put a bow/flower on her... but it's just too cute

OH my goodness Kenzie is precious!!! What a great little sleeper she is!
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful! Love her headband. I torture my little girl all the time with them!
ReplyDeleteBethany @ Life Unexpected
http://ramblingsofamomster.blogspot.com/