(picture via pinterest)
Like many of us I am completely addicted to Pinterest.
Like many of us I am completely addicted to Pinterest.
My problem is I have tons of pins but haven't attempted any of the 'pins'.
Yesterday.. for the first time.. I did.
Cheesy Potato Rounds
2-4 large potatoes
About 1/4 cup butter
Bacon (optional)
Cheese (optional)
Green onions (optional)
Super easy..
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
Wash & clean potatoes.. cut into slices (thin or thick)
Melt butter in the microwave and coat each side of the potato
Cook for about 30-40mins
Remove potatoes
Add fixings
Return to oven for 3-5mins
Dab a side of sour cream on your plate
Enjoy!
I think this would be an easy side for a potluck (and cheap).
Yesterday.. for the first time.. I did.
Cheesy Potato Rounds
2-4 large potatoes
About 1/4 cup butter
Bacon (optional)
Cheese (optional)
Green onions (optional)
Super easy..
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
Wash & clean potatoes.. cut into slices (thin or thick)
Melt butter in the microwave and coat each side of the potato
Cook for about 30-40mins
Remove potatoes
Add fixings
Return to oven for 3-5mins
Dab a side of sour cream on your plate
Enjoy!
I think this would be an easy side for a potluck (and cheap).

No comments:
Post a Comment