I experimented with the crockpot tonight...Kind of a scary thing. I didn't get a picture of the finished product (I forgot) but here's the recipe anyways. I honestly wasn't a huge fan, but that didn't stop me from eating it.. maybe too much cream. However the hubs said he liked it.
So here's the recipe if you want to give it a try.
Or if you have suggestions for other chicken crockpot recipes let me know :)
Cheesy Chicken
Chicken (I had some tenders, but breasts would work too)
1 can cream of chicken
1/4 c sour cream
1/4 to 1 c cheese of your choice
pepper
salt
Cook on high for 2-3 hours or until chicken is fully cooked.
SIDE NOTE: I would recommend cooking on low for a longer period of time but I just didn't have the time.
Serve over pasta or rice. TA-DA!
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment