
Awkward
- Being offered a high-chair from the Wal-Mart cashier..
Nice gesture.. but creepy
- Having a gassy baby.. and having people stare at YOU
- Realizing you have eaten an entire container of oreos in 2 days..
by yourself
this also kinda qualifies as awesome.
Just not for my figure
Awesome
- Kenzie sleeping from 1am to 8am
She also slept in her bassinet during this time & not in OUR bed
- Starting to look for our first HOME together =)
(I totally judge a house on where I can picture a Christmas tree)
Nice gesture.. but creepy
- Having a gassy baby.. and having people stare at YOU
- Realizing you have eaten an entire container of oreos in 2 days..
by yourself
this also kinda qualifies as awesome.
Just not for my figure
- Kenzie sleeping from 1am to 8am
She also slept in her bassinet during this time & not in OUR bed
- Starting to look for our first HOME together =)
(I totally judge a house on where I can picture a Christmas tree)
No comments:
Post a Comment