Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hunger Games...


Let's have a chat.
I started reading the hunger games back in December.. I have yet to read the 3rd. For anyone that has read the book you are prob thrilled that they are making a movie. I mean, after I read Twilight I was excited about the movies.. until they came out. Srsly. I hated the majority of the cast... I envisioned Edward.. well to be a lot more attractive then what's his face.
I'm sorry but I do NOT find him attractive, and when he took his shirt off.. please put it back on.


back to the hunger games.. they have cast Peeta & Gale. I am totally team Gale. No offense Peeta, it's not like i DON'T like you, but I just love Peeta.
Although they aren't exactly what I pictured while reading... it seems that this cast meets my "standards" a little bit better.

Meet Peeta

Meet Gale
I guess I will just have to wait until the release date to
see if they can live up to my viewing expectations.

What team are you on? And what do you think of the casting?

2 comments:

  1. Definitely better casting than Twilight! I hated Edward also. Let's hope the movies are better too! Congratulations on your baby! That's so exciting! You guys will be awesome parents! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant believe you havent read book 3 yet!! I had to read them right after each other. I need to read them again because my memory fails me (I am getting old). I cant even remember what team I am on! hehe..

    ReplyDelete