I wanted to experiment with a marinade for chicken.
After looking at various reasons, I decided...
it's chicken, what's the worse that can happen???
Easy Chicken Marinade for the BBQ
- Boneless skinless chicken breasts (I used 2)
- 1/2 bottle Italian dressing
- 1-2 tablespoons of dijon mustard
- Squirt of honey
I threw the marinade together about 3-4 hours before Jason got home from work. I've been reading about marinading for 24 hours vs. a few hours. So because I didn't think of this yesterday. I went with.. the 3-4 hours & then we threw it on the BBQ. Serve with rice & salad.
It was yummy..
I do wonder what it would of been like if I had put the marinade on for 24 hours.
oh my! i need this, in my stomach. right now.
ReplyDelete-karly
p.s that card came was called carsori its a pirate game. dang fun, but i can't find it anywere! my neighbors had it!