Crispy Onion Chicken - serving size 2 people
3 chicken tenders (i like this serving size better)
1/2 cup French's crunchy onion's (crush in a ziplock baggie)
dijon mustard
- Coat the chicken (both sides) with dijon mustard (you can use as much or as little as you want). Tonight I didn't use very much and I wish I would have.
- Dip chicken in crushed crunchy onions
- Place in a foil lined pan
- Cook @ 375 degrees for approximately 20-25mins
Easy Garlic Potatoes - serving size 2-3 people
1 Tbsp. butter/margarine (I may use olive oil next time)
3 small potatoes
garlic salt to taste
parsley
Melt butter in a skillet. Add potatoes & then garlic salt. Continously stir for 15-18mins.
I prefer a little more "crisp" so I went with about 18-20mins.
5 mins before I served the potatoes I added another pinch of garlic salt
and
right before I served it I added a dash of parsley.
I'm trying to become "domestic" so I'll be posting my dinner trial & errors...Jason is impressed with my 2 home cooked dinners in a row..
recipes found here
No comments:
Post a Comment