For all you non-Fresnan's consider yourself LUCKY this time of year... it went from pouring down rain to 85 degrees today & the 7-day forecast has even hotter days coming. Every summer I consider my decision to live in Fresno, but I just love it so much, it's home.
I will say this summer may be worse for me considering I am currently in my 2nd trimester.. and shortly will be in my 3rd trimester. I can already tell I will be miserable.
Baby news... It's a GIRL! Yay! We are super excited. Last week my mom and brother came to town and we stripped a spare room of 2 layers of wallpaper & painted it a nice neutral white/yellow color. I love it! But I am def having a block on how to decorate further. We are replacing the blinds at some point.Today is one of my day's off and I have throughly enjoyed it.
I slept in.
Went grocery shopping.
Got my "tan" on
painted my nails
did SOME housework
and
we are going to BBQ for dinner
RANCH BURGERS
- 1/2lb-1lb ground beef (more if you have a bigger family)
- 1 packet hidden valley ranch dry mix
- salt & pepper
- cheese (we add on the BBQ)
Mix all of the ingredients together... BBQ and enjoy =)
No comments:
Post a Comment