Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Awkward & Awesome Wednesday

awkward
- a woman pulling a cellphone out of her bra at our ward's Christmas party. Don't get me wrong - it's a nice stash spot.. but at the church Christmas party?

- Women wearing leggings/jeggings... that result in less than desirable visuals. EVERYONE knows what I am talking about
- Playing the "no, you go." *hand wave* "no, you go." *hand wave* with pedestrians as you are driving in a parking lot

Awesome
- Baby girl smiling up a storm lately
- Jason being done with this semester in T-minus 1 day :) I'm SUPER excited about this
- Long showers.. any mom knows this is really awesome
- Setting up our little Christmas tree. It's still not decorated but it's a start

2 comments:

  1. Gah, the hand waving is soooo annoying! Hopefully it will get better after Christmas. I feel like there are 50 million more people EVERYWHERE this time of year. Target is NOT my happy place this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pull my phone out of my bra ANYWHERE and ANYTIME. Bam. =)

    ReplyDelete