I don't even know what to say... is the person sitting a man, woman, or alien?
What's with the galaxy motif?
And the cat?
- Almost eating it face first into horse poop while taking family pictures... there was a hole.. i swear
- I am a fan of some PDA.. but there is some PDA that should never happen. Especially in a booth of Red Robin. I wanted to pry my eyeballs out.. but yet I couldn't stop staring.
- Walking out of a building seeing two cop cars.. while stating loudly "What'd I miss?" only to look closer and see a man being arrested in the middle of the street.. oops hope he didn't hear me..
Epic. That is all.
Don't worry I would never do this to Kenzie.
- Date night with hubby that involved a free dinner via his work holiday party
- Ordering Kenzie some awesome bows and flowers.. yes, this makes the list. Don't worry pictures will be shared.
- Netflix. I may have spent an entire day watching Season 1 of The Vampire Diaries.. Team Damon for sure. Anyone else watch this show?
No comments:
Post a Comment