Our little boogie is 2 months old... can you believe it? I can't.
Kenzie has started sleeping through the night this past week.
Can I just say.. heaven! I'm so happy to get 4-7 hours of straight sleep.
She smiles all the time. And has started to talk.
She LOVES her bath time. She can be screaming her head off and as soon as she's in the warm water she is a perfect little angel.
Kenzie also loves her rattle... she follows it around when we shake it.
Baby Einstein = baby crack. She will watch it for 10 mins which is a BIG deal for her.
Kenzie is a CUDDLE bug. She prefers to be held rather then being put in her bouncer.
Her changing table is another favorite spot of hers. It's very strange.. but she loves it.
Can I just say.. heaven! I'm so happy to get 4-7 hours of straight sleep.
She smiles all the time. And has started to talk.
She LOVES her bath time. She can be screaming her head off and as soon as she's in the warm water she is a perfect little angel.
Kenzie also loves her rattle... she follows it around when we shake it.
Baby Einstein = baby crack. She will watch it for 10 mins which is a BIG deal for her.
Kenzie is a CUDDLE bug. She prefers to be held rather then being put in her bouncer.
Her changing table is another favorite spot of hers. It's very strange.. but she loves it.
She is wearing 3-6 month clothes. THREE to SIX month... she's only 2 months old. I wish clothing were more accurate that way I didn't have to feel so depressed about her growing up.
Our little K has really been a great baby. We really are blessed to have her. She has taught me so much already and I can't wait to see her grow. . . . just not too fast.

No comments:
Post a Comment