Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Eggs and a New Sweater!

Jason and I started our EASTER celebration at about 10:30pm on Saturday! 
Here is our w o n d e r f u l set-up!
Only 3 colors, Jason's 3rd grade crayons and only 5 eggs.
        

Here is Jason. He was really excited about dying eggs.

 Here is our FINISHED product. We are pretty BAD artists!

On another NOTE I made Abby a cute little purple sweater! She lovvvvvveeees it! The tennis ball was an early present from the EASTER B U N N Y! I didn't get a picture of it but Jason also got a basket full of Easter bunny POOP(mini tootsie rolls & sugar babies) We had our first day in our family ward. It should be exciting but will take some adjusting. For dinner we went to my Uncle Bob & Aunt Nadine's house and had a yummy dinner & a Wii Tournament, the girls kicked butt. I hope everyone else had a SPECTACULAR bunny day! We love you all. xoxox - Chelsea, Jason & Abby

Abby sportin' her new shirt and ball




1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun first Easter together! I want to hear all about the cruise. How was it?

    ReplyDelete