Wednesday, April 1, 2009

3.28.2009 - For Time and All Eternity (YiKES!!!)

        

Jason and I finally tied the knot this past Saturday, March 28th 2009 in the Fresno Temple. The weather was perfect (almost too hot for my taste). My dress fit nicely, I had beautiful hair, and a hot husband, but most importantly all of our friends and family were there to help us celebrate this milestone in our lives.

Our sealing was at 10:30am which was shortly followed by pictures (not so fun). Thankfully Michelle took some great shots the day before in downtown Fresno. They turned out beautiful and I can't wait to see all of them. Jason's sister, Kristin, also got some great shots of the day. They are both so talented and have very gifted eyes.


 Jason whispering sweet nothings to his Bride  

We had a wonderful luncheon at Me-n-Ed's it all went so smoothly. And of course, the pizza was amazing.

Here is another shot that Kristin got of Jason & I


What was truly amazing was the reception!! The hall did not look anything like it did when we rented it initially. The flowers were beautiful! The draping was just perfect. The food was yummy & all of our friends and family were there to celebrate with us which made it the PERFECT wedding day! Jason and I are so excited to start our lives together, and are so happy that our special day turned out better than we could have ever imagined.

Our First Dance "That's All" 


Our pretty rings in rock candy


My HOT husband!

This is what I get to wake-up to every morning, of course he generally has groggy eyes, and fuzzy hair but hey, what isn't to love. Here's to Jason and I! Only an eternity to go! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you are totally on top of it. I am super impressed. It only took me like 2 years to get pictures and a blog going:) Your wedding was beautiful and you looked AMAZING! Welcome to the fam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new blog! I am so excited for you two! PS...I LOVE the long hair!

    ReplyDelete