Our Ship the Elation
Okay, so I have finally got around to honeymoon pictures. Sorry there aren't many, I forgot the camera many times and even when we did I disappointed myself with not taking pictures. For the honeymoon we took a 4-day cruise that left port in San Diego, then made a stop at Catalina Island & then Ensenada, Mexico.
First night surprise THE rabbit
This is how everyone gets around on Catalina Island..Swwweeeet
Downtown Catalina
This is what I woke up to every morning
One reason I really enjoyed our cruise was our nightly ice cream/shirley temple runs. It was very nice having access to anything we could need within a 5 minute walk. We also had dining near a really awesome LDS couple and their 3 kids it was always entertaining. Also, by the end of the week all of our waiters/bartenders knew our orders and taste. It was not worrying about what we are going to cook for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
On the bus to downtown Ensenada
Our authentic mexican lunch only $7 dollars
We decided to go horseback riding
Here I am on Laredo the horse with the attitude :)
We had a great time on our cruise and have decided to try to go on a new one e v e r y year. We will see if that happens. I would really like to try the Caribbean cruise, maybe some day.
Cute pics! The golf carts must've been fun. Has Jason ever been on a horse before? Glad you guys had a great time.
ReplyDeleteI am so jealous!! I want to be somewhere warm:) Looks like you guys had a wonderful time.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had TONS of fun!! I just checked out Michelle's blog and she posted some more GEORGOUS pictures of the wedding. She did such a GREAT job!!! I love the group of pics of you and jason dancing the first dance...and my fave is the money on the tree...yeah I got you that exta cash baby...my idea!! lol. I think your aunt said it was only $20 or something...oh well.....LOVE YOU!!!
ReplyDeleteHey I need to add you to our blogs to follow.. awh ha!! girl soo what do you think about a couples cruise would that be way fun.. lets plan on it for real. tyler and i wen ton a cruise in thanksgiving wiht my family reunion and decided a couples cruise would be sweet or a trip to hawaii?!! i dunno what do you think?
ReplyDelete