Dear Fresno,
You are seriously becoming VERY strange or the people are. Or maybe it's the heat of the summer.
Example 1: Not 1 but 2 people at Target stopped me.. said "i know you don't work here... but" and they proceed to ask me where certain items are located. NO I was not wearing red.. I was very confused.
Example 2: Free slurpee day.. people are ghetto. I go to the 7-11 near my house... and of course there is a sign "no more free slurpees" - what the crap? are you serious? Anyways.. picture dozens of wannabe gangster boys..running in filling up slurpee cups and running out - NOT PAYING.
Example 3: I meet my Aunt at Chik-fil-a for lunch (yummmmm)... after parking we go to cross the parking lot and a crazy soccer mom jams by almost hitting us. Seriously I'm 7 months prego... you can't miss me. All for a parking spot right in front.. and of course, she was in line right in front of us.
Needless to say I was excited to come home & drink my slurpee poolside.

xoxo
Chelsea
I just think everyone is OVER the summer! It's hard to believe but it's true. No routines, crazy kids, and HEAT. Ugh! I couldn't think of 3 more horrible things!
ReplyDeletexoxo