Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Dear Baby Girl #1

Dear Baby Girl,

I had your 26 week in the womb "check-up" today. You were not happy about the doctor poking around for your heartbeat... you kicked her twice. We got a clean bill of health, but the doctor wants mom to watch her "intake" because ever since you have stopped making me sick all the time, I've had a hard time not putting food in my mouth. You've def started to become more active & I get really excited every time you do. I think it's funny when Daddy wants to feel for you and you refuse to do anything. I think it's because you'll be a mommy's girl.. I hope. Your dad loves you too. He gets mad when I poke at you to move.. already protecting you. I feel sorry for your future husband. Yesterday dad and I went shopping to try and find a nursery theme, but your mom is def not an interior decorator. I keep telling Dad we have plenty of time.. but truth be told you'll be here in 14 weeks, give or take. Last night I told your Dad that I wish there were "color" 3D ultrasound so I can see what color hair you will have (if you have any) and get a better idea of the cuteness I have cookin' in my tummy.

I love you my little girl.

xoxo
Your Mama

1 comment:

  1. This totally got me choked up! I love you chels!!! You are going to be a great mother! xox Give my little niece a kiss for me. =)

    ReplyDelete