Thursday, October 29, 2009

What a Cruel Reality

... so it's been 7 months since Jason and I got married...

And in that 7 months.. most of my jeans have decided to "shrink"
Every week I watch the BIGGEST LOSER and think to myself

they are soooo inspirational
(of course, I always have a diet coke and some fatty food in my hand)

Then I think about what would happen if I got pregnant... and I came to the conclusion that I would end up being a CONTESTANT on The Biggest Loser.

Please tell me I'm not the only one with the shrinking pants...


PS: anyone have some good "muffin" top hiding jean brands?

3 comments:

  1. Maternity jeans hide a muffin top! Really, really well. I'm still wearing them, and it's been 3 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yea I have like three jeans that sorta fit me ok.... I feel your pain :(

    ReplyDelete