100 truths.
01. Real name - Chelsea Nicole Morris
02. Nickname(s)- Chels?
03. Zodiac sign - Aquarius
04. Male or female - Female
05. Elementary - Pleasant Hill Elementary
06. Middle School - Pleasant Hill/Brock Elliott
07. High School - Sierra High School
08. Hair color- Reddish brown
09. Long or short - short
10. Loud or Quiet - more loud
11. Sweats or Jeans - BOTH
12. Phone or Camera - both of course!
13. Health freak - ahahahaha
14. Drink or Smoke? - nope!
15. Do you have a crush on someone? maybe
16. Eat or Drink- ummm both
17. Piercings - Ears
18. Tattoos - No.
FIRSTS:
19. First piercing - Ears
20. First best friend - Emily... then KRISTIN
21. First award -No clue.. I think 2nd grade for reading
22. First crush -I believe that was Michael Vincent...
22. First pet -Smokey the cat
23. First big vacation - Disneyland
24. First big birthday- define big birthday.. I'm going to say bowling I think I was 6?
FAVORITES:
25. Favorite Color –purple.
26. Favorite Movie – Pearl Harbor..
27. Favorite Place – Disneyland... honestly.. I love being in the mountains
28. Favorite Book – Twilight? Only one I've recently read
29. Upcoming Movie – New Moon
30. Upcoming Activity –Halloween
31. Something in March – one year anniversary
32. Something in April – Easter?
33. Something in May – No idea
34. Something in June - The lake?
35. Something in July - 4th of July
36. Somethin in August- Summer
37. Something in September - Finally below 110 in Fresno
38. Something in October- Halloween!
39. Something in November- Thanksgiving!
40. Something in December-Christmas AND New Year's Eve!
PEOPLE:
41. Mom - Carol
42. Dad - Phil
43. Step-parents – nope!
44. Siblings - Luke, Jake & Ron
45. Significant Other - Jason
46. Best Friend – Jason, Kristin, Tina, Mel
47. Others deserving recognition: I love you all.
48. Idol – ?
49. Celebrity Crush – Right now.. Morgan from Criminal Minds
CURRENTLY:
50. Eating → nothing
51. Drinking → diet coke
52. Listening to → what you say remix
53. Plans for tomorrow → Work.. time with the honey
54. Waiting for → Puppy class @ 6pm
55. Wishing for --- money to grow on trees
56. Craving –nothing I'm totally full
57. Want kids? → in a few years...
58. Want to get married? → mission accomplished ;)
59. Careers in mind → vet tech
60. Place to live – in-laws
61. Vehicle – honda accord :) Love her
62. Pets- Abby & Tucker
63. Fame- no claim to fame for anything lately
64. Plans – get my vet tech license.. work.. Jason graduates..kids :)
65. Children's names – OKAY soooo I'm calling dibbs.. If anyone names their little girl Kenleigh.. I'm going to hunt down.. sooo taken.
66. Husband/wife – Jason James
WHICH IS BETTER WITH GIRL/BOY?
67. Lips or eyes → Eyes
68. Shorter or taller? → taller
69. Romantic or spontaneous → romantic
70. Nice stomach or nice arms → arms
71. Sensitive or loud → sensitive
72. Hook-up or relationship → bwahahah.. relationship with hook-ups.. I know.. I know TMI
73. Trouble maker or hesitant → trouble maker. I'm hesitant.
74. Hair color→ brownish
HAVE YOU EVER:
75. Lost glasses/contacts - lose my glasses all the time
76. Ran away from home - i had my backpack packed.. I was too scared haha
77. Held a gun/knife for self defense - no
78. Killed somebody - well there was that one time in texas.... no
79. Broken someone's heart - yes
80. Had your heart broke - yes
81. Been Toilet Papering- of course...
82. Stayed up all night - yes yes
83. Been Skydiving - yes ma'am
84. Been arrested - nope! Almost in the park... "what were you doing in the Rocket?" "Excuse me?" "The rocket"... Oh nothing just drawing hand turkeys to brighten up the nazi signs.. hahaha
85. Been convicted – no
86. Cried when someone died - of course..
87.Eaten something off the floor - off a chair
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
88. Yourself - yes
9. Miracles - yes
90. Love at first sight - on rare occasions
91. Heaven - yes
92. Hell -- yes
93. Santa Claus - always.
94. Sex on the first date - um no.
95. Kiss on the first date - eh. No.
96. Magic -- depends..
ASWER TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now? My momma.
98. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life? Some aspects
99. Do you believe in God - YES
100. Post as 100 truths and tag 10 peopleI TAG: whoever feels as bored as I was when i did this.
02. Nickname(s)- Chels?
03. Zodiac sign - Aquarius
04. Male or female - Female
05. Elementary - Pleasant Hill Elementary
06. Middle School - Pleasant Hill/Brock Elliott
07. High School - Sierra High School
08. Hair color- Reddish brown
09. Long or short - short
10. Loud or Quiet - more loud
11. Sweats or Jeans - BOTH
12. Phone or Camera - both of course!
13. Health freak - ahahahaha
14. Drink or Smoke? - nope!
15. Do you have a crush on someone? maybe
16. Eat or Drink- ummm both
17. Piercings - Ears
18. Tattoos - No.
FIRSTS:
19. First piercing - Ears
20. First best friend - Emily... then KRISTIN
21. First award -No clue.. I think 2nd grade for reading
22. First crush -I believe that was Michael Vincent...
22. First pet -Smokey the cat
23. First big vacation - Disneyland
24. First big birthday- define big birthday.. I'm going to say bowling I think I was 6?
FAVORITES:
25. Favorite Color –purple.
26. Favorite Movie – Pearl Harbor..
27. Favorite Place – Disneyland... honestly.. I love being in the mountains
28. Favorite Book – Twilight? Only one I've recently read
29. Upcoming Movie – New Moon
30. Upcoming Activity –Halloween
31. Something in March – one year anniversary
32. Something in April – Easter?
33. Something in May – No idea
34. Something in June - The lake?
35. Something in July - 4th of July
36. Somethin in August- Summer
37. Something in September - Finally below 110 in Fresno
38. Something in October- Halloween!
39. Something in November- Thanksgiving!
40. Something in December-Christmas AND New Year's Eve!
PEOPLE:
41. Mom - Carol
42. Dad - Phil
43. Step-parents – nope!
44. Siblings - Luke, Jake & Ron
45. Significant Other - Jason
46. Best Friend – Jason, Kristin, Tina, Mel
47. Others deserving recognition: I love you all.
48. Idol – ?
49. Celebrity Crush – Right now.. Morgan from Criminal Minds
CURRENTLY:
50. Eating → nothing
51. Drinking → diet coke
52. Listening to → what you say remix
53. Plans for tomorrow → Work.. time with the honey
54. Waiting for → Puppy class @ 6pm
55. Wishing for --- money to grow on trees
56. Craving –nothing I'm totally full
57. Want kids? → in a few years...
58. Want to get married? → mission accomplished ;)
59. Careers in mind → vet tech
60. Place to live – in-laws
61. Vehicle – honda accord :) Love her
62. Pets- Abby & Tucker
63. Fame- no claim to fame for anything lately
64. Plans – get my vet tech license.. work.. Jason graduates..kids :)
65. Children's names – OKAY soooo I'm calling dibbs.. If anyone names their little girl Kenleigh.. I'm going to hunt down.. sooo taken.
66. Husband/wife – Jason James
WHICH IS BETTER WITH GIRL/BOY?
67. Lips or eyes → Eyes
68. Shorter or taller? → taller
69. Romantic or spontaneous → romantic
70. Nice stomach or nice arms → arms
71. Sensitive or loud → sensitive
72. Hook-up or relationship → bwahahah.. relationship with hook-ups.. I know.. I know TMI
73. Trouble maker or hesitant → trouble maker. I'm hesitant.
74. Hair color→ brownish
HAVE YOU EVER:
75. Lost glasses/contacts - lose my glasses all the time
76. Ran away from home - i had my backpack packed.. I was too scared haha
77. Held a gun/knife for self defense - no
78. Killed somebody - well there was that one time in texas.... no
79. Broken someone's heart - yes
80. Had your heart broke - yes
81. Been Toilet Papering- of course...
82. Stayed up all night - yes yes
83. Been Skydiving - yes ma'am
84. Been arrested - nope! Almost in the park... "what were you doing in the Rocket?" "Excuse me?" "The rocket"... Oh nothing just drawing hand turkeys to brighten up the nazi signs.. hahaha
85. Been convicted – no
86. Cried when someone died - of course..
87.Eaten something off the floor - off a chair
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
88. Yourself - yes
9. Miracles - yes
90. Love at first sight - on rare occasions
91. Heaven - yes
92. Hell -- yes
93. Santa Claus - always.
94. Sex on the first date - um no.
95. Kiss on the first date - eh. No.
96. Magic -- depends..
ASWER TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now? My momma.
98. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life? Some aspects
99. Do you believe in God - YES
100. Post as 100 truths and tag 10 peopleI TAG: whoever feels as bored as I was when i did this.
No comments:
Post a Comment