Chelsea Love your photos (especially the Halloween outfit for your dog)...how cute is that!!!! I think I already have you as one of my followers on my blog..if you are the same one...that's great & want to let you know we are going to have another giveaway really soon...a 12x12 Italian Stone w/Vinyl lettering..check it out...I think you or Jason know my daughter Amanda from the singles a while back..I also think I know your mother-in-law...Is it Sheila?? If so we have known each other for 30 yrs. since all the kids were babies...Stacey & Mandy were about the same age I think....Sheila & I have lost touch..Would love to email her or leave a comment on her blog..Does she have a blog??? Great to to connect with you guys...Your a darling couple!!
I read your blog but you already have us on the right side.
ReplyDeleteHey I just found ya!!!!
ReplyDeleteChelsea
ReplyDeleteLove your photos (especially the Halloween outfit for your dog)...how cute is that!!!!
I think I already have you as one of my followers on my blog..if you are the same one...that's great & want to let you know we are going to have another giveaway really soon...a 12x12 Italian Stone w/Vinyl lettering..check it out...I think you or Jason know my daughter Amanda from the singles a while back..I also think I know your mother-in-law...Is it Sheila?? If so we have known each other for 30 yrs. since all the kids were babies...Stacey & Mandy were about the same age I think....Sheila & I have lost touch..Would love to email her or leave a comment on her blog..Does she have a blog??? Great to to connect with you guys...Your a darling couple!!
I totally thought I commented on this, but I DO read your blog...
ReplyDelete