Tuesday, April 10, 2012

{Kenzie: 6 months old}

      {This was Kenzie's 2nd time on grass.. as you can see..not really sure about it }
Nicknames: Kenz, Boogie, K, Z
Weight: 20lbs 2oz - 97.7%
Height: 2"4'  - 98.42%
Her pediatrician said she was the size of the one year old she had seen earlier in the day. We love our tall squishy girl.. but it's not so fun to be carrying her around!

Kenzie can sit up by herself... but if she falls over.. she's down.
Rolling over is old news for her... she flips back and forth constantly.
She is our smiley baby. Really.. she's happy most of the time.
She loves to eat (errr..drink milk) and slobber on everything - I'm sure this is fairly typical.
K still takes about 3 naps a day... nothing consistent though.
She is NOT sleeping through the night.. she goes down at about 9pm and wakes up at least once before what I would consider morning.
She pretty much skipped 9 month clothing and is sportin' 12 month gear... I still try to squeeze her in some 6 month and 9 month outfits!
She still only likes her milk.. we have tried a lot of different foods with her.. but she doesn't like it.
She is MOVING... not exactly crawling but I put her down in once place... and come back and she's on the other side of the room.
We have discovered that Kenzie is pretty social.. she loves people. We went to see the easter bunny and she was so excited... I hear this is when they start to develop 'stranger danger' but I have yet to see it.

I tell Jason that I wish we could just pause her at 6 months because I really just LOVE this age.

No comments:

Post a Comment