Monday, August 8, 2011

Dear Baby Girl #2

Dear Baby Girl,

You have been cookin' for about 31 weeks. And in the past few weeks you have flopped around, punched, kicked, and made your presence very known. Remember that 3D ultrasound I talked about last time.. well we went.. and for the 2nd time you did NOT want to show us much of anything. I'm hoping this stubbornness of yours does not last outside the womb. I love playing games with you already.. you tend to have either your feet/hands near my ribs so we push against each other and I chase your cute little self around my belly. I think your Dad and I have finally decided on a name for you.. but you never know. I haven't had too many cravings lately besides the usual -- red robin fries with ranch & lately Tomos special chicken salad. As we speak you are fussing around in my belly, but I will tell you it's an awesome feeling. I know I said it before but really -- I'm SO excited to meet you. Oh, your dad has been hard at work putting your baby furniture together. He was very dedicated - He loves your rocker. I catch him in there rockin' by himself. (I know he's just as anxious to meet you as me). Anyways.. we will see you in hopefull around 8-9weeks. LOVE YOU.

xoxo
Mom

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you guys I'm sure she will love reading these letters later when she is grown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I love red robin fries. But with ranch AND bbq sauce :)

    ReplyDelete