Monday, January 10, 2011

New Years Resolutions

I always love the new year... full of new goals & renewed energy. Honestly, the first few days of January were crazy! We had to go pick up our 4-legged children from my mom after our fun trip to Washington. We met my mom in Sacramento and then drove to Clayton to be with my dad's side of the family for our own little "Christmas celebration". Then we went home to have a night to ourselves after traveling all week. I had to finish up my hours at Waterhouse Animal Hospital so I went in on Sunday and it was crazy there with lots of emergencies coming in. Monday thru Thursday I was getting all my last minute projects together for school along with jamming in hours for my extern. AND THEN... it was over. Thursday was my last day of school! Can you believe it? 14 months went by so fast. And honestly I'm so happy to be done. I thought I was going to have a few weeks of vacation while I looked for a job. That lasted all of 2 days... Friday and Saturday... on these days I did NOTHING. Absolutely NOTHING. It was wonderful. On Friday, I did happen to search the net for hospitals that were hiring & found one so I had Jason send over my resume and an hour or so later I got a call for an interview. Went in today.. and hired. The last hospital I worked at lasted 2 days.. long story short NUTTY doctor.. completely and utterly crazy! So I'm hoping this will work out a whole lot better. I was pretty excited, but bummed that my much anticipated time off was cut short.

On to my New Years Resolutions
1. Work out 3-5 days per week
2. Keep a tidy house
3. Read 1 book per month (thanks Ashlee)
4. Make sure to get my VT done each month
5. Attend the temple more often

We will see how these work out. Sorry for the long blog, but it felt good to let it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment