Sunday, December 12, 2010

Embarrassing Moment

Last weekend Jason was gone on one of his photobooth events, so I decided it would be a great idea to try to decorate for Christmas. I really wanted to make a snowflake chain, so I pulled out some white paper and got to cuttin'. Here I was thinking this snowflake is going to be bomb! I slowly open the paper in anticipation of seeing a beautifully adorned snowflake. All of a sudden the paper starts to fall apart... this was not good.

I guess you can't just cut it up like a valentines day heart. It's pretty embarrassing but I had to look online to find a "how to make snowflakes" tutorial. Here is the end result.. I was pretty impressed.

Photobucket


....PS: pay no attention to the naked man in the picture frame. .. I'm trying to rearrange my decorations but wanted to show off my snowflakes.

1 comment:

  1. I love home made snowflakes! they always come out super cute and creative!

    ReplyDelete