Friday, September 11, 2009

Swap DONT Shop


As I was blog stalking today I came upon a great idea from Brianna. I often find myself shopping for new clothes, because I don't fit in the same things (wedding weight.. not baby weight... embarasssssssing) or I'm getting bored of the same outfits. I'm sure I'm not the only one. I want to host a swap don't shop party at my house. On Brianna's blog she mentioned swapping recipes as well, which seems pretty awesome for most of us newlywed couples. Maybe if I can get some easy cheap recipes Jason and I can stop living off of In-n-Out .
*Yes that would explain the weight gain

IF anyone is interested leave me a comment or send me an e-mail.
clarivers@gmail.com

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS!




4 comments:

  1. Hey Chelsea! What a great idea! Sounds like fun! I don't have a ton because I always give my clothes to my little cousins but I'd still love to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will totally come to a recipe swap!! I don't know what to do about clothes with the baby weight.... it would be have to be awhile before I'm back to my normal size... if that ever happens again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking of blog stalking...that is how I JUST found you....I am totally up for ANY party swap or no ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. TOTALLY INTERESTED!!.. you know it.. and we will be home at christmas time i want/need to do the whole recipe and clothes swapping for sure include me in FOR REAL.. how you liking hte ward your in n stuff do you guys have callings.. i love your doggies i cant wait to have one and ohh i want to go to hawii too...umm and whats in your mind set for career path where are you at in school currently.. hows work ..sorry loong coment love ya guys

    ReplyDelete